Childrens books

I have had a childrens book on the back burner for several years now. The biggest problem is that it takes me so long to make progress on it that by the time I have a new illustration done, I look back and want to change everything I did previously. So, this is the first incarnation of the first page and after collecting dust for a few years, it became......


...this! Much better.



I can't post the words, because, well... that would defeat the purpose of selling the book. Here's the second page. I'm sure I'll redo it next year.


This one's ok. For now. Maybe not.



I've recently wanted to redo this page completely. My wife is trying to talk me out of it.


I like this page, I just need to add some details to finish it off.


The rest are just sketches for a few of the remaining pages.



Eek. Needs to be reworked. His head gets bigger in the next one.



I'm actually excited to do this page. I love drawing water.

More to come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2007| No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.