Sketches- the reason for blogging

The idea for this blog is for me to have an outlet for my constant sketching. Over time, it became something else entirely. The original site is now out of commission (I got sick of paying for it) and it has taken me a couple of months to get this one going.

So, there is a huge backlog of images I had posted before and that I now need to move here. It might take me awhile to get them all posted but I will try to condense them all.


Sketches from work. Upper right is an old colleague and friend of mine, Nick Bolland and the girl is another college Kate Spillman.


Church sketch, Andy Hendrian.





Random sketch of a nerd and a gorilla.



A woman at IHOP. She was chowing on her pancakes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2007| No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.