Church Sketches


I have a nasty habit of sketching people while I'm at church. I know of no other time when you get so much time to digest peoples faces and explore how to draw them. My wife's greatest fear is that someone will discover my notebook and see how I've skewered all the elderly and overweight people in my Ward. I have nothing against elderly or overweight people, they're just more fun to draw.



This guy looked way to angry to be a Mormon.



He had a magnificent nose.



His eyes were really far apart.



I love it when kids sing at church, they look hilarious. The guy on the bottom is actually a secret service agent. I won't name him because I really don't feel like taking a vacation in Guantanamo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2007| No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.