Busy busy...

I have had so much time on my hands that I have been sawing through the illustrations for my childrens book. I reworked most of the first few pages, (I need to get this thing done so I will stop tweaking with it) and finished two more, quite a feat considering how much dang time it takes to do one of these. Now I'm curious, I'll try to time myself on the next one.

Here's a big image dump to show you what has crossed my desk in the past few days.



You've seen this one before, I just reworked it a bit- namely I added a pattern to the wallpaper.



Again, just reworked a few details and layout.



Reworked the bug and the bear.



New asteroid and added the dreamy border. This one looks a little sparse to me but that should be fixed when I add the text.



New border and added some more trees.



This one was fun! I worked it up from a sketch and did the color a couple of days ago.



I just finished this one last night. I'll post a few screenshots to show how it progressed.



This is a brand new one, done for a different story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2007| No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.