Whew, 5 hours later...

So, I timed myself and it took longer than I thought! Five hours just to do the coloring for this page. That doesn't include the time I spend sketching up the idea and at least an hour to ink it. I would guess I would have to add two hours on top of that. That's seven hours before I start tinkering endlessly. Yup, I already changed the one I finished last night. I went back in to add some freckles. After I finished the next page I had to go back to yesterdays to add some more highlights to his hair. This is the last time I will post this page, I promise!



Okay, I'm done with this one. Really!



Next page. This one went quickly, and I'm really pleased with the way the water turned out. My initial sketch for this page was done a while ago and now I think the layout could be stronger but, well, one can only tweak so much.

Woo-hoo! Only two more pages to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2007| No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.