Some old, some new.

I found a few more sketches in some old Moleskines that I never posted. I started scanning them in larger so you can see more detail when you click on the thumbnail. Some are downright huge.

I'm not sure who this is but, judging by his wardrobe I saw him in Reno.



Old guy at church. I think I had the Bangles song stuck in my head that day.



Random sketches and one memory sketch from work. Our new Editor has the most amazing hair, and I tried to capture his image from memory. He's the little one with the tie.



Assorted church sketches. I think everyone was falling asleep that day.



The color ones are from work. The two pencil sketches are from church.



This is an old one I did while my son was drawing all over the bathtub.



Some goofy-looking kid. Not mine, I think I saw him at the park.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2007| No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.