Mmmmm.... Cake!

Sorry for the delay, I was out of town for a few days. We're always so busy whenever we go on vacation I feel like I need a rest when I get back home. The rest of the crew are still in Utah so I am being forced into bachelorhood for another week. But, at least I will have some extra time to get some of my backlogged illustrations done. Here's a sketch of something I am doing for my children's book. I haven't inked it yet so it's basically just a sketch but I added a little bit of a background last night for fun. I'll post the finished version tonight hopefully.




3 Comments:

  1. Josh said...
    Dude, good to hear from you! How's the weather in the land of golf courses? Do they still have you stuck with all the art folks?

    P.S. He's being a sucker because he's on a desert island without any female companionship. He's lonely!

    I think she'll redeem herself sooner or later, but, then again, maybe I'mm being a sucker.
    Nick Bolland said...
    yeah they still got me with the arties for now......they're trying to move Gladys and I out into the center of the newsroom.....oh wait -- it's not called a newsroom anymore -- we are the "infocenter".......but *bleh* -- same crap different day --- it's different in the dept. though, St. Myer left about a month ago.....it's boring :P

    Jack is silly, Locke has completely lost his mind, and I keep going back and forth on this Kate, Sawyer, Jack, Doc, Freckles, James love triangle thing....of course with Juliette in the mix now I guess it's kind of a quadrilateral

    Hope all is well up there,talk to ya soon --
    Josh said...
    Slow around these 'infocenter' parts too. At least we are gettingsome big ol' plasma tvs in the newsroo... whatever the heck it is.

    Dude, I'm holding out to see if Locke was bluffing and actually just hid the sub and blew up the dock.

    Why else would he be soaking wet when he was walking back to Otherville?

    But, then again, he's been nutso from day one.

    Take care down there!

Post a Comment




 

Copyright 2007| No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.